This lock is as stylish as the bike that you ride.
Available for under $40, this lock is a steal considering the product that you get for your money.
This lock incorporates the new European pick-proof key system that keeps your precious bike safe even in high danger areas.
The lock is made up of Kryptonium TM steel shackle that can withstand cutters, hammers, and even saws, so you can forget about having your bike being stolen because this lock makes it impossible to do so.
– It weighs only four pounds, making it a lightweight lock.
– Has an extremely hard steel shackle so that it can withstand hammers, saws, and so on.
– A dual deadbolt locking system which gives you the extra security that you need.
– You can slide over the dust cover, which extends the life of the cylinder.
– It has a pull-cylinder protection system.
– It is not eligible for international shipping.
– It is a skinny lock and can only go over the rotors of the motorcycle brake.
– A cable is needed to go along with the lock, as it is not big enough to lock your bike with something.
This product is strong, study and gives you the peace of mind that you deserve. Once you lock it on your bike, even the most determined thief will not be able to steal your bike easily. It can easily fit into your riding jacket which is another advantage of this lock. It comes in attractive colors and looks stylish as well. Not only is the lock stylish, but it also does the job well.
– It has a double locking system, extremely high strength, a 10mm carbide reinforced pin, and a high security key and barrel.
– It weighs one pound and has dimensions of 3.3×2.4×1 inches.
– It has a mono block construction and a highly sensitive 120 db alarm, making it a remarkably effective lock.
– It cannot be folded.
– It is not easily available outside the United States.
– There have been instances of the alarm going off too easily, at the slightest of sounds. Even if it’s in your – pocket and you go over a bump, it could set the alarm off.
This is a fantastic, hard and tough to break into lock for your motorbike. In fact, its strength and alarm feature are more than enough to convince a thief that he shouldn’t be taking the trouble to rob your bike. It would only be a waste of his time. If you are concerned about the sensitivity of the alarm system, mounting the lock onto the bottom of the disk makes it less sensitive. If, however, you want it to be as sensitive as it actually is, mount it in the middle of the disk and you’re fine. Removing the battery will help disengage the alarm if you’d like that.
– It has a 14mm MAX performance steel shackle that makes it tough to fiddle with.
– It has a double deadbolt locking system for extra security.
– It has three “I” keys for good ergonomics.
– It looks stylish and attractive.
– It can easily fit into your riding jacket given the convenient size of the lock.
– It has a blue LED on it that helps you use it in the dark.
– The product may get rusted in rainy/humid conditions, making it difficult to use this product.
– It has an extremely slim design, so using it with a cable is more effective.
Users of the Kryptonite Series 4 Disc have been more than happy with the product. In fact, its mechanism that keeps the wheel locked and immovable has found several takers in the market, giving them that extra peace of mind. The lock is strong and well thought of. The fact that it has a sliding cover enhances the longevity of this product, as it keeps sand and dirt out of it. So whether your bike is just parked outside your house, or outside your workplace, you can rest assured that your bike is safe as long as it has the Kryptonite Series 4 Disc safeguarding it.
This lock can secure your motorcycle, scooter, and even your All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in under less than five seconds!
It works its magic on almost every two wheeler which have grips up to 38mm in diameter.
Having a universal operation means that you can lock your two-wheelers and even four-wheeler (the ATV) and on every bike manufacturer that you can think of – Yamaha, Triumph, Ducati, Kawasaki to name a few.
– It works on almost every motorcycle manufacturer that you can come up with.
– It has an anti-theft grip lock which is strong and unbelievably long lasting, giving your bike maximum security, no matter where it is parked.
– It is shaped like a cigarette case and is lightweight. Its convenient size and weight make it a portable lock which can also easily fit into your jacket pocket.
– It is one of the fastest locks in the world, where you can get it out of your pocket and securely lock your bike in under five seconds! Yes, that’s how fast this lock is.
– It can work in all weather conditions – heat, cold, rain, and wind.
– It does not come with a carrying case.
– It might come across as being too pricey.
– There have been a few complaints of the lock getting jammed, making it tougher to operate smoothly.
This lock is one of a kind and there aren’t many locks that can compete with it. After all, it’s well-designed, is a sturdy piece, easy to operate, convenient to store and carry around, and can lock your lock faster than you can imagine. Most of the users have been more than satisfied with this purchase and the fact that it can work equally well on a four wheeler like an ATV is like the icing on the cake.
Initially, you might have some problems trying to find the right fit for your grip, but once that is done, you’ll enjoy the weight and feeling of it.
– Easy to snap onto your two-wheeler.
– Saves you from the hassle of carrying a heavy chain and lock assembly to securely park your bike.
– It locks the throttle and front brake, so it also prevents rolling off, thereby saving you the embarrassment.
– Difficult to duplicate your key.
– Small enough to carry in your glove compartment or in your jacket pocket.
– It acts as a successful deterrent, but a serious thief can put it at the back of his truck and get away with it.
– Is a bit expensive.
Once you buy this lock and start using it, you will fall in love with the ease with which you can carry it around and snap it in place in a few seconds. It is available in shocking colors that can be spotted from a distance, letting the thief know that taking away your vehicle will be a tough job, so he might move over to next one without even bothering. You don’t have to carry around those heavy chains and locks anymore as long as you have the Grip-Lock Motorcycle and Scooter Security Lock.
– It can fit on any motorbike which has a handlebar mounted brake lever.
– Comes in attractive colors, proving to be a good deterrent for thieves.
– It is very simple to you and has great visibility.
– It weighs 11.2 ounces and the dimensions are 6.6×2.3×2.3 inches.
– It is a good idea to have this if you’ve just stopped somewhere for a few minutes to grab something.
– Again, it is a deterrent, so you still have chances of losing your bike if a thief has set his eyes on yours.
– Can be a bit difficult to put it on.
– It doesn’t provide a very strong level of security.
Sure, there have been complaints about the lock being a bit difficult to put on, but with a little bit of patience and use, that problem should go. It is a good thing to have to put on your bike if you’ve just stopped by for a small errand, but combine it with the traditional chain and lock if it’s parked somewhere for long and you can go about, knowing that your bike is safe and protected.
The easily visible tamper warning and the alarm on it not only protects your bike, but also acts as a good deterrent to any thieves on the prowl.
– It can fit onto any bike, so you don’t have to worry about whether it will fit onto yours or not.
– It comes with a 120 DB alarm system that uses a single CR2 lithium battery to run.
– This lock is water resistant.
– On purchasing this, you get a pouch along with the battery and a hex key.
– The alarm goes off when it is messed with, but along with that, it gives out a strong light signal too.
– It comes with a two-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
– It is an expensive product.
The only problem with this lock is that it is expensive. Now that we have ruled out that one problem, let’s look at the benefits that you get with this one. It is small, but strong and the alarm system packs in that extra punch that many other locks lack. The alarm is not over sensitive, going off at the slightest bump or jerk. Moreover, you don’t have to purchase anything separately for it, as you get the product along with a pouch and a battery for the alarm system. We love this one!
– Gives high level security and dangerous areas.
– It comes with an X4P Quattro Locking mechanism for all-round protection.
– It has a hardened steel TriRadius shackle that can resist almost any tool and the extra space allows you to use another lock, if you choose to do so.
– It has a superior quality finish.
– It is stronger than it looks, you can trust us on this one.
– It weighs 2.5 pounds and its dimensions are 11x8x3 inches.
– It is an expensive lock.
To be very frank, you can’t really come up with any complaints with this one. It is expensive, but considering its strength and all-round protection, you’d rather pay a few extra bucks and go to bed knowing that your bike is safe and secure, right? It is designed in such a way that you can also use it in combination with other locks. Get this one for your bike right away if you’re out hunting for a good lock for your expensive bike. You won’t regret it at all.
The Abus Detecto is a member of the Abus family and is a lighter variant of alarm brake disk locks.
It uses a motion sensing technology and has other enviable features in a small, powerful, and well-designed body.
It is perhaps the most expensive lock among all the other locks that we have discussed above; it can be yours for just under $140. It also comes with a 110db alarm system which can detect every movement, thus giving you extra security.
– The lock is completely made of specially hardened steel.
– It comes with a 110 db alarm system that can detect the slightest movement using the Abus 3D detection mechanism.
– The lock comes with two keys.
– You get the lock with two standard AAA batteries that is required for the alarm system to work.
– The lock comes with a protective bag.
– It is available in different colors and designs for you to choose from.
– We won’t lie, this is an expensive lock.
– The alarm sound is not loud enough to grab attention.
– Because this is a disc lock, it is still possible for your bike to be placed on a cart and be wheeled again.
We’ll be honest with you, you are paying a high price for this disk lock, but there are better locks available in the market for you. The alarm clock might be sensitive to the slightest of movement, but there have been reports of bikes being stolen in spite of having this version of the disk locks on them, as it is not loud enough to create the necessary stir.
– It has a 13mm steel bolt and a 48mm throat.
– The entire lock is made of hardened steel, making it an extremely strong lock.
– It comes with a 110 db alarm system that runs on two AAA standard batteries.
– The batteries are included when you buy it.
– It has an automatic brake disc recognition system so that it can be transported without activating the detection system.
– It has different signals to give information on the battery and the alarm status.
– It is an expensive lock. You can buy this for just under $180. So, it can be a bit heavy on your pocket.
This falls in the top three locks that we would recommend, with the first two being Artago Secure 24S.6M Motorcycle Alarm Brake Disc Lock and OnGuard 8000 Series Brute STD 16mm U-Lock. This is because this product might be the most expensive one that we have discussed so far, but is worth the price. If you’re thinking of getting one for yourself, give this one a thought.