Finding the right motorcycle gloves can make all the difference in the world between being able to perform flawlessly or scarcely being able to get anything done at all. Below is a list of 32 different gloves that you might find helpful if you are in the search for that perfect fit, both while riding and while performing other tasks.
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of which products might interest you concerning your own particular needs. By reading through the list and looking at the synopsis of each product, you can gain a better understanding of whether or not you think one of these products might be something that you would like to try out for yourself.
Best Motorcycle Gloves (with Hard Knuckles – Unisex)
1) -Just as the name implies, these gloves are made with alloy steel knuckles. This not only makes them look rather unique, but it also gives them the ability to better protect you whether you are shooting paintball or driving. They utilize injection molding to create the alloy steel knuckles, effectively creating a design that provides maximum comfort, protection and functionality all at once.
Designed to fit the hand and cradle it, these gloves won’t let things slip through your fingers and at the same time, they also allow you to easily grasp items. This makes them one of the best options available for all around performance, regardless of the task that is at hand.
2)These gloves might be the perfect option for anyone that is searching for something that can be used for a wide variety of different tasks. Constructed almost entirely from nylon, they provide a fabric that is breathable and stretchable, meaning that you never have to worry about comfort being an issue. They also feature both reinforced palms and fingers, allowing you to do whatever it is that you need to get done without worrying about getting abrasions to your hands simply because you are wearing gloves that don’t protect you.
In fact, they protect against abrasions far better than most gloves and they are more comfortable to wear, even when the weather is hot. This means they work equally well for both driving and shooting. Black in design, they can be worn for many different needs without calling attention to themselves.
3)-Available in three different colors, these carbon fiber gloves are practically impossible to wear out. They even have plastic sections on the back of the hand that are designed to be skidproof. This means they provide you with the maximum level of protection no matter what you are doing. There are also ergonomically designed. The carbon fiber features a hard shell type of protection without giving up looks in the process.
All and all, you get something that protects you practically like a coat of armor and you get it in a product that looks good while doing it. In addition, the fabric is breathable so you don’t have to worry about it being stifling or too uncomfortable to wear. They absorb shock extremely well and are designed so that it is easy to grab items while wearing the gloves.
4)-If you want some gloves that are basic in design and don’t have a lot of bells and whistles when it comes to aesthetics, these gloves are the right choice for you. As the name implies, they are made from premium leather and they are perforated to provide an extra level of comfort.
Black in color, the leather provides a soft back and then combines it with a palm that has special insert made of gel, thereby adding to the overall comfort level. While they may not look as space-aged as some of the other types of gloves that are available, they are capable of getting the job done and they work very well for anybody that wants more of an old-school look without compromising comfort or protection.
5) -These gloves come in two different colors, with black being one of the most popular choices. While looks might be appealing to some people, there are also several very practical benefits to owning these gloves. First and foremost, they offer a design that is specifically constructed to provide protection from shock, complete with full finger protection, molded foam to protect the back of the hand and a reinforced panel to protect the palms.
The gloves are also designed to follow the natural curvature of the hand with an ergonomic fit that is both comfortable and functional. The gloves velcro at the wrist so you can adjust them to fit comfortably. They also provide lightweight, breathable protection that allows you to wear them for long periods of time. They work extremely well whenever you have to utilize gloves to protect you while driving and they simultaneously give you the ability to pick up and hold onto smaller items without having to take them off in order to do so.
Insulated Motorcycle Gloves for Cold Weather Riding in the Winter
6) -These look more like the classic black motorcycle gloves that most people immediately think of. As the name implies, they are made entirely out of leather. This automatically means that they are capable of protecting you while you are driving and providing you with the comfort that you need to use them for other things at the same time. In fact, they also contain a liner that is comfortable, yet surprisingly effective when it comes to keeping you warm even on the coldest of days. Designed for both men and women, they provide the ultimate level of comfort regardless of hand or wrist size and they feature an elastic band that gently tightens around the wrist to provide an added level of security without becoming uncomfortable.
7)-Designed specifically for cold weather, these gloves look a lot like most motorcycle gloves. However, they provide a superior level of performance. They also work exceptionally well as an extra pair of gloves that can easily be taken from one location to another. Comfortable on the inside and protective on the outside, they are capable of keeping you warm in cold weather, even if they get wet. Made from black calfskin, they slide on and off easily while still providing a superior level of comfort and performance. They also feature an elastic wristband so that you can ensure that they are adjusted comfortably. If you are looking for that excellent pair of extra gloves that you can grab whenever you need them, this is definitely something that you should consider having in your arsenal.
8)-Just as the name implies, you might think of these gloves as they type worn by knights in shining armor, with the only difference being that these are black in color. Made from leather, they have a soft feel but they are well-padded to provide you with the level of protection that you need. This makes them good for year-round protection and they perform especially well in either cold or wet weather. Designed for both men and women, they allow you to easily grip smaller items while still providing you with the protection you need for riding. The truth is, they work especially well for riding motorcycles, snowmobiles or just about anything else.
9) -These gloves are made entirely from leather and are black in color, making them appear much like most other motorcycle gloves. The thing that makes them special is their ability to keep your hands warm while simultaneously providing protection and the level of comfort that you need so you can focus on what you are doing instead of focusing on your gloves. They are durable enough to last even when they are put to the test on an almost daily basis and perhaps even more importantly, they are flexible enough to be comfortable in a wide variety of different situations. If you are looking for a solid pair of gloves that provide good all-around comfort and protection, you need to look no further than this particular product.
10) -If you want a glove that looks like a classic motorcycle glove, yet provides an added level of protection, these gloves just might be the product you have been looking for. These gloves are fully insulated to provide you with extra warmth when needed and feature a velcro strap at the wrist so you can adjust them for comfort. Made entirely of sheep’s leather, they are naturally warm and they are capable of lasting for several years, even when you force them to stand up to the elements on a regular basis. They also come standard with double seams for an added level of durability. Perhaps their most important feature is the reflective striping that gives them extra visibility during the night, thereby helping you stay safe.
Heated Motorcycle Gloves
11) -Black in color, these imported gloves feature 100 percent leather. In addition, they are curved to ergonomically fit the hand for an added level of comfort. While they look like typical gauntlet-style motorcycle gloves, they are anything but typical. The thing that really makes these gloves stand out, aside from their superior construction, is the fact that they are heated. Complete with a 12 volt heating system that allows you to heat both the backs and the palms of the gloves, they even feature a controller so that you can control the temperature until you are comfortable. If you are tired of your hands always being either too hot or too cold, these gloves can solve all of your problems.
12)-If you are looking for some gloves that can keep your hands warm during even the most frigid of temperatures, this kit is definitely for you. Featuring two lithium-ion batteries, the gloves have special heating elements for both of the back of the hands and the palms. On a single charge, they are capable of keeping your hands warm for more than five hours. If you have struggled with cold hands in the past and nothing that you have tried thus far has worked for you, this might be the solution that you have been longing for.
13) -If you have been searching for the popular black gauntlet style gloves that many motorcycle riders use, these are the perfect complement to all of your other protection gear. The truth is, they protect you more than a lot of other gloves because of their styling. In addition, they provide you with an extra level of flexibility. Constructed of the highest quality materials, the gloves are designed to provide you with comfort and versatility while simultaneously keeping your hands warm.
One of the few products designed especially for women, they look just as tough as any other product available on the market, and they perform even better than they look.
Short Fingerless Motorcycle Gloves for Summer Time Riding in Hot Weather
14) -Some riders like a more classic look when it comes to gloves and for some, that class that look means a fingerless glove that doesn’t provide too much protection, yet provide just enough. If that is how you would describe yourself, this might be the perfect product for your needs. In addition, they have a neoprene design that allows your hands to breathe while you are wearing them so you don’t have to worry about them being too hot. Despite their comfort level, they fit snugly around the wrist so that they stay exactly where you put them without feeling too tight.
15)-These gloves are designed with extra padding to protect your knuckles, as well as the backs of your hands. Featuring a unique and flexible neoprene mesh, they are slightly more breathable than the other options that are commonly available, yet they provide almost the same level of protection thanks to the reinforced areas. They also allow you to maintain a great deal of dexterity while offering full protection. Black in color, they look a great deal like the classic motorcycle riding gloves that are still so popular today.
16) These black leather gloves feature the popular fingerless design and also provide perforated stitching for added comfort. In addition, special packets of gel are strategically located so that the gloves are both more comfortable and provide added protection when being worn.
They are extremely flexible, making them easy to wear while performing tasks that require fine motor skills. These are the perfect gloves if you need to stay cool while wearing them and you want protection without sacrificing comfort.
17)-Sometimes, you simply need a glove that doesn’t go over the top. If that is the case, these are the perfect option. Made of unlined deerskin, the gloves feature knuckle holes and even a cut out on the back of the hand. This gives you an option to utilize the gloves for the optimum level of protection and comfort that you need without feeling like you are practically being smothered by your own safety gear. They look tough, but more importantly, they are capable of performing well even under some of the toughest circumstances that you could even imagine putting them through.
18)-Featuring a black fingerless design, these perforated goatskin leather gloves are the perfect match for both functionality and comfort. They are easy to put on and take off and they don’t have a tendency to shift around a lot once you get them on.
Designed for comfort and featuring gel packets to further enhance both the level of comfort and protection offered, these gloves are the perfect complement to riding or a whole host of other activities that require fine motor control during the warmer months of the year.
Premium Motorcycle Gloves (+$200)
1)-If you like gauntlet style gloves that are black in color, these are undoubtedly a product that will stand out to you almost right away. However, a closer look reveals even more benefits. They feature composite knuckle inserts for superior protection, and the level of quality doesn’t stop there. These gloves also have polyurethane inserts in the palms and a special thermoplastic resin that allows for better control and dexterity. The entire product features the use of Kevlar material and stitching, further enhancing the strength of the leather. Finally, they are completely adjustable for added comfort.
2) -While these gloves are very much like the ones in the above paragraph, these particular gloves also feature a gauntlet style and special inserts on the backs and palms of the gloves in order to produce an added level of comfort and protection. Black and white in color, they offer the same outstanding control for better dexterity that the previous product also offers. The biggest difference is in their appearance. These gloves feature a black and white design, one that is designed to provide a higher level of flexibility than gloves that are completely black. If you are looking for something that is capable of giving you that extra level of protection at night, this product gets you one step closer to accomplishing that goal without giving up any of the product benefits available with other popular gloves.
3) -The first thing you might notice when you look at these gloves is that they look like they are meant for business and nothing else. It is true but that is exactly what they are designed for, as they are meant to provide a superior level of protection and control while being worn. Commonly worn for Motocross operations, these gloves come in a variety of colors but more importantly, they feature added levels of protection for the entire hand. By cradling the hand and providing rigid protection without sacrificing control or comfort, the gloves are exactly what most people who participate in this type of activity are looking for.
4)-These black racing gloves that are designed especially for men and look a lot like other types of racing gloves that most people would choose to wear.
They also provide an added level of protection, mostly along the knuckles and the backs of the hands, with special attention being paid to the outside edge of the hand extending up into the little finger.
There are also special inserts on the palms which provide not only better protection, but also some extra comfort along the way.
5) Another option made by a company that knows exactly how to manufacture racing gloves of all kinds, this particular pair looks more like traditional riding gloves than many of the other products that are available for racing.
However, that does not mean that they don’t provide a superior level of protection or performance. In fact, quite the opposite is true. These gloves can be readily utilized during different types of racing operations to provide extra protection for the hands while simultaneously providing superior control for anyone that is involved in a challenging race. The biggest difference is that they simply don’t look as flashy as a lot of racing gloves, making them the perfect option for anyone that likes to keep things a little more on the low-key side.
Vintage Motorcycle Gloves
6)-If you prefer a simple black glove made of leather that has perforations for extra cooling measures, this is a good product to consider. With an adjustable closure at the wrist, many people utilize these gloves because they are simply more comfortable than a lot of the other options out there. They even contain a special gel pad located in the palm in order to provide even more comfort.
While they don’t provide the same level of protection that some of the other racing gloves out there can, they work exceptionally well for anyone that is interested in riding, whether as an occasional hobby or on a daily basis.
7) -These gloves look almost more like something you would expect to see on someone who works outside for a living than on someone riding a motorcycle. With that being said, they are capable of doing their job extremely well. Made from cowhide leather, the gloves have a two-tone color but more importantly than that, they offer a lot of flexibility.
With the same level of protection that you would expect to find from any highly padded leather glove, this particular product offers an ergonomic design for added comfort and even provides extra padding in the palms of the hands.
8) -These gloves offer the more popular classic design, featuring an open finger construction complete with perforations to help you stay cool. They also have an adjustable closure so you can make them as tight or as loose as you choose, thereby adding to their overall comfort level.
With detailed stitching and an all weather construction, the gloves provide a certain amount of protection while still allowing you to maintain that classic biker look.
That is one of the things that makes them so popular. Their overall design, coupled with the materials and workmanship used, means that they have a great deal of staying power with an ability to stand up to a lot of punishment without wearing out quickly.
9) -One of the best product features of this particular design is that the gloves look something like a cross between a vintage motorcycle design and the more modern, padded versions. It features a full finger design with a few perforations, both for comfort and for aesthetic purposes. With adjustable elastic wristbands, the gloves can be comfortably worn by a wide variety of different individuals, ranging from those who have smaller wrists to those whose wrists are much larger.
The end result is that you can wear gloves that look more traditional while simultaneously enjoying an added level of protection and you don’t have to sacrifice comfort in order to do it.
10)-The thing that really makes them stand out is there color. Yellow in color, they are the perfect option for anyone that wants something that is completely different from tradition. Most people choose to utilize black riding gloves, so this is something that can be used by those individuals who want to break with tradition and march to the beat of their own drummer, so to speak.
Constructed entirely out of leather, the gloves feature perforation holes throughout the back of the hand and fingers, with the intent being to add additional airflow so that they are more comfortable when worn in warm weather. Overall, these gloves offer a no-frills approach to comfort and they can easily last for years at a time.
Graphics Motorcycle Gloves
11) -These gloves are the perfect choice for anyone that wants to have the same level of comfort and performance offered by the more traditional men’s gloves, yet also have a desire to express their softer side. With individual stitching and graphics, they provide an option that is not often found when it comes to riding gloves. These gloves are designed with black undertones and a lighter color overlaid on top.
The leather design has custom stitching throughout and is designed to ergonomically hug the hand in order to provide an added level of comfort and support without being so tight that they are constricting. With plenty of padding and durability to boot, they are a good choice for anyone that rides, either occasionally or frequently.
12)-The gloves make a good choice for anyone that likes to have a lot of fun or if you want to make a statement with the gloves of your choice. They are among some of the most colorful riding gloves available on the market and offer a wide range of unique designs printed on the glove all at once.
Perhaps more importantly, the seams that go over the fingertips have been eliminated and a special insert has been placed in the palms for added comfort. Made from synthetic leather, the gloves are designed to be lightweight and breathable, giving a lot of performance without adding any discomfort.
13) -With black undertones and pink graphics, these gloves simply look great to begin with. In fact, they look just like many of the other gloves worn by motorcycle riders, even those who ride in sports such as racing and Motocross, yet they add an extra flair for individual personality’s sake. They are lightweight, provide extra padding and have an adjustable wrist strap made from elastic so they are comfortable no matter what the situation.
If you are looking for something that looks great, but doesn’t look like the traditional black gloves, and that provides a high level of support and function, this is definitely a product that you need to have on your list.
14) -Gloves that are used for off-roading have to be able to take a lot of abuse and these are no exception. Enhanced with a special silicone printing process, they feature colorful graphics but they also provide the same level of protection that any other off-road gloves would be expected to provide.
With seamless construction and an adjustable wrist band, they provide a great deal of comfort without being heavy or cumbersome. Designed for adverse conditions and to be worn for longer stretches of time, they exhibit many of the best qualities of motorcycle riding gloves in a single product.
15)-These gloves offer a lot of padding and a lot of graphics, giving you the chance to purchase something that is unique without giving up performance. They are extremely comfortable to wear and they have the durability to last for an extended amount of time. In addition, they support the hand well while being worn through a variety of different riding operations.
Perhaps the best thing about them is that they also provide you with the ability to operate a touchscreen on your smartphone or tablet without being forced to take the gloves off in order to do it. This gives you more options as a consumer and it makes the gloves more user-friendly in a world that is increasingly depending on technology.
Now that you have a better idea concerning the different types of gloves that are offered, you can make a decision based on the type of glove you want utilize. Like virtually anything else, riding gloves are an extremely personal choice. You might be partial to one particular design, material, or color. Whatever your choices, the most important thing to remember is that you should choose a pair of gloves that is functional, comfortable and that protects you according to the type of rising that you typically enjoy.
Fortunately, virtually everything on this list can meet all of those needs and then some. However, it is up to you to decide which one best supports your needs and your personal preferences.
There is not a person alive that rides motorcycles that doesn’t need to have the proper equipment. It doesn’t matter if you ride on city streets or a busy highway, or if you are involved in some type of racing operation, the right equipment can make all the difference in the world. In fact, your gloves are some of the most important pieces of equipment that you will ever choose so it is important to choose wisely.