We need your badass-ness!
We are currently seeking motorcycle enthusiasts, moto-vloggers, and bikers to become Badass Helmet Store contributors.
You can share your knowledge – get paid – and increase your personal or businesses exposure. You will also get to call yourself a published – official badass.
Here’s how it works.
Fill out the quick application below to become a Badass-Contributor. Feel free to put in links to your blog, Facebook, or any other work that you want to show off in the notes section.
1. Pick a project from the list or submit you own project idea.
2. Create a quick outline for approval by your editor. Soon as that is approved – down payment will be sent (via Paypal)
3. Send your finished project to the editor.
4. Your editor will review your stuff then approve it or request revisions.
5. Once your project is complete – your $ will be paid (via Paypal)
Your project is up to you 🙂 – We always have projects we need done and are always open to new project ideas. Here are a few ongoing basic projects:
- Helmet Review – what you like and what you don’t about any motorcycle helmet.
- Helmet Accessory review – likes and dislikes about adding and using each accessory on your helmet.
- Custom Helmet Project – Details and how to make your own custom motorcycle helmet. Includes painting, pin-striping and attaching crystals/gems.
- Kickstarter Motorcycle Project – Details on your new Kickstarter Project that is related to Motorcycle Gear or Helmets.
- ??? – Something else that you would like to offer? Go ahead and give us your best pitch 🙂
Here are some basic guidelines: (article 800+ words)
$20 – Article with 1 high quality picture.
$30 – Article with 5 high quality pictures.
$40 – Article with 5 pictures and 2 min video (any quality)
$50 – Article with pictures and short HD video.
Don’t want to get paid? Fine, we’ll keep our money. BUT we will use that $$ to advertise your article to the social web via boosted posts and promoted pins – hope you don’t mind the extra exposure.
The first step is to fill out the form below: