Top 20 Badass Motorcycle Helmets:
It is important that you start with a high quality motorcycle helmet that will last a long time and withstand the stress and beating that you are likely to give it. So included above are a few “Clean Slate” Helmets.
If you are a Do-it-yourself (DIY-er) like me, for a truly custom motorcycle helmet there are two options:
Pinstriping and Airbrushing.
One technique uses an air gun for the application and the other uses a brush. While the difference in techniques seems simple, the style that results is dramatically different. With more surface area to work with, including the front chin guard and visor, the full face helmets are open to a LOT of options. Some of my personal favorites are the Smiley Bandit Helmets and the Crystal and Spike Helmets. Half Helmets, 3/4 Helmets, or retro-style also have a large surface area to work with for custom painting, airbrushing, and adding accessories.
If you have been riding a motorcycle of any kind for any amount of time you probably know that the helmets that you choose to wear come in many shapes, sizes and designs. Some helmets can sit high on your head, tight side-to-side, or even tighter yet from front-to-back. The key to finding a great fitting helmet is knowing your exact head measurements and finding a great fitting helmet by researching which helmet brands are most suitable for you (your custom comfort and needs.)
Sounds easy, right? So why do most bikers not have any idea what their own head size is, and what style of helmet is most suitable for them to wear? My opinion on this is that most bikers and riders don’t care as much about comfort and fitment as they do about looks. Form over Function (ladies; you may be more guilty of this than your counterparts.)
This is why I have collected some Badass Motorcycle Helmets for you to check out and find your perfect mix of both style and comfort.
Carbon Fiber Sunglasses:
What else can you find at the Badass Helmet Store?
- Custom Motorcycle Helmets
- Creative Motorcycle Helmets (you haven’t seen anything like these)
- Pin-Striped Motorcycle Helmets
- Custom Airbrushed Motorcycle Helmets
- Football Motorcycle Helmets – Airbrushed
- Blinged out Crystal and Spike Helmets
- Carbon Fiber Motorcycle Helmets Buyers Guide
- Vintage Motorcycle Helmets
- German Motorcycle Helmets
- Helmet Camera and Recording Tutorials
- How-to Articles packed with tips and tricks
- Honest Helmet Reviews
- Awesome motorcycle helmet accessories and other badass helmet addons
- Noise-Canceling Earbuds
- Motorcycle Glasses and Goggles Buyers Guide
- All kinds of How-to’s and Tips to trick out your own unique biker helmet.
What about the Law? Check out the Motorcycle Helmet Laws across the 50 states: