Current Top Sellers:
If you have been riding a motorcycle of any kind for any amount of time you probably know that the helmet that you choose to wear come in many shapes and sizes. Some Motorcycles Helmets can sit high on your head, tight side-to-side, or tighter yet from front-to-back. The key to finding a great fitting helmet is knowing your head measurements and finding a custom fit by researching which helmet brands are most suitable for you (your custom comfort and needs.) Sounds easy, right? So why do most bikers not have a clue of their own head size, and what style of helmet is most suitable for them to wear? My take on this is that most don’t care as much about comfort as they do about looks. Form over Function (ladies; you may be more guilty of this than your counterparts.) This is why I have collected some Badass Motorcycle Helmets for you to check out and find your perfect mix of both style and comfort.
Badass Motorcycle Helmet Comparison Guide and Key
Included in the matrix are 7 columns:
- Helmet pictures
- Helmet brand and name/model – (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com + Ebay.com. These can change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $100, $$ = $200 , $$$ = $300 , $$$$ = $400+
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier
Top 20 Badass Motorcycle Helmets:
Custom Painted Motorcycle Helmets
Airbrushed Motorcycle Helmets.
One technique uses an air gun for the application and the other uses a brush. While the difference in techniques seems simple, the style that results is dramatically different. With more surface area to work with, including the front chin guard and visor, the full helmet is open to a lot of options. Some of my personal favorites are the Iron Man 2 Helmet and Predator 2 Motorcycle Helmet. Half Helmets, or retro-style, also have a large surface area to work with for custom painting and airbrushing options. What you can look forward to from Badasshelmetstore.com
- Custom Motorcycle Helmets
- Air-Brushed Motorcycle Helmets
- Custom Painted Motorcycle Helmets
- Vintage Motorcycle Helmets
- How-to Articles packed with tips and tricks
- Awesome accessories and ideas for your own projects
Until next time, Ride Safe and may your day be Badass!